The must-attend Industrial IoT event in Europe! Industry of Things World is an international knowledge exchange platform bringing together more than 1000 high-level executives who play an active role in the Industrial Internet of Things scene. Rethink your technology & business strategy for scalable, secure and efficient IoT: cloud, robotics, automation, standards, interoperability, security, data!
Frank Alexander Reusch, Senior Project Manager at Lemonbeat, is going to discuss the “Security of Industrial Networks – Bottlenecks and Solutions” with the audience on September 20th, 2016.
In the so called “World Café Sessions”, Frank will present his topic in five rounds of 30 minute conversations each.
World Café Sessions are interactively moderated rounds where pre-determined groups of delegates get the chance to adress, debate and discover common issues, challenges and solutions.
Key themes covered at Industry of Things World 2016
- Rethink the technology strategy for scalable, secure and efficient IoT: How smart, connected products are changing companies
- Meet the business leaders with real-world use cases of IoT in action: Build the business case for IoT using ROI metrics that warrant investment
- Uncover the investment priorities of C-Level execs from industry: Identify which devices, applications and services offer the greatest revenue potential today
- Master the data-driven business models that create new revenue streams: Turn product data into insight
- Discover the possibilities opening up with the convergence of the digital and physical world
- Find out about expanding and shifting industry boundaries: how IoT technologies are changing competition
- Interoperability: The importance of allowing interoperability of devices in the world of IoT and how far away are we from a universal standardisation? Discussing the implementation of open source and open standards
- Know what it takes to safeguard enterprise data: Tailor your proposition to respond to the security concerns that preoccupy enterprise customers today
- Cloud: IoT is all about platforms and applications. How can the cloud enable IoT innovation?
- Robotics: Find out how IoT technologies and robotic “devices” intersect to provide advanced robotic capabilities, along with novel applications, and new business and investment opportunities
- The human factor: The Internet of Things and Humans involves new ways of thinking about how humans and things cooperate differently when the things get smarter
Learn more at industryofthingsworld.com